Sanford and I have been in our new house two years now. We have slowly made some home improvments during that time. Recently for our 17 year wedding anniversary we purchased (finally!) our patio furniture. The previous owner also left us the hot tub as well. We have not used it since we have moved here. So for two years the tub collected debri, had pipes leak and the shell was cracked. The skirting was also in need of a facelift. Well, this last week I decided it was about time to revive this tub and put it to good use. I was able to get it repaired and worked painstakingly hard in the blazing sun, to stain the worn out skirting, caulk the crack, fill and learn all about how to chemically treat the water. Whew! Now we finally have our back yard about 1/3 of the way we want it!! 

Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOW I am tired just reading abouth the hot tub. Hey you did a great job it looks so good. I love the furniture. So when your ready lets have a grown up night and watch a fight or something and we will help you use it. Do you like how I just invite ourselves... good job...
Your backyard looks like an oasis--how fun!
Your blog is totally cute, by the way :)
Wow.. when I'm closer (next year!!!) I'll have to come and check that out! You did an awesome job!!!
Post a Comment