Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Project

This weekend I worked on another project. Now that it is getting colder, I need something to keep me busy - in the house.

I found these letters at Michaels. I spraypainted them (I'm in a painting frenzy). Thanks Cara! :D




I also completely blog-lifted her idea about the cute bird.






Now it just needs a little somethin' else, don't ya think?

4 comments:

Holly Crosley said...

CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Ah.. very CUTE!! And you know, I love your use of black spray paint!! Maybe some kind of Faux Topiary or something.. I know, its against the rules, but I think it would look cute. I love the way you used those candlesticks too!!

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

You crafty girl! :) I love it! When I finally have a house to decorate again, I am totally copying your idea.

aaron and allee said...

These turned out great! What a fun project! Black just looks so classy. Aaron must think I am morbid because I use it in just about everything, but I love it. Your home makeover looks wonderful. Before and after pictures are a kick to look back on and see how much work you put in to something. Did you guys install the carpet yourselves? Hope all is well with you! I definitely need to update my link to your blog.