Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Wedding

Sanford and I went back east for my BIL's wedding a couple of weekends ago. Sanford was the best man and I was the matron (ugh that sounds so old!) of honor. It was a fun trip. It was peak season for the fall foliage. It was absolutely gorgeous, fun and freezing!























7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW.. beautiful!!! You guys look like teenagers, I'd recognize you anywhere! Sanford hasn't changed much either. I don't see a Matron in any of the pictures!! LOL!!

Sanford and Michelle said...

Wow! Thanks! What a wonderful comment! It's made my day!

Holly Crosley said...

You both look great (and young!!!)! Makes me feel matronly! :-)

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

I LOVE this collage! Will you please email me how you did it (jlc_md@live.com)? You look gorgeous, Michelle...so elegant. The East coast is such a beautiful place this time of year. It looks like you had a fun trip!

LingoVise Says... said...

It's really wonderful to see you after all these years Shel - you look amazingly the same :) and so very happy!

Fall in the east is breathtaking. Our trees here in PA are still in the process of falling. We love all the colors, however, all the yard work can be never ending!!

TIDWELLS said...

so fun to get away for a while you both look fabulous. I love the garage sale finds you are so creative and crafty. I need to go hit a few yard sales with you one of these days.

Anonymous said...

Get to the Dollar Tree now for those stars.. ours are all gone!! I was going to go and get a few more (I have OCD.. if 10 are good, 20 are wonderful!!) Maybe I'll send my Mom to the DT in Midvale.. LOL!!