Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Yard Sale!!

This last weekend I decided to hit a yard sale. I found two candle holders for a bargin price of $3 for them both. I also found some great ceramic candlestick holders that were horribly ugly and at $5 a peice, (regularly $20 for one) I snagged them with the idea that I would be spray painting them with FLAT BLACK spray paint. They turned out really nice! The ribbon I picked out didn't look so good, so they are bare for now. Here are a few of the pics:

These are my candlesticks. They will not be staying on the table. I'm going to move them somewhere else. The centerpeice will be staying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE those Candlesticks!!! The yard sales up here are so BAD! I have only found 2-3 good things in 2 summers! I'm still searching for that one thing that I can't live without.. whatever that is!!

Holly Crosley said...

Very nice! Great idea - I really need to stock up on some flat black spray paint! I have only checked out major yard sales for furniture since we have been here. I need to see what is out there...

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

You definitely have an eye for refurbishing old things into something beautiful! Awesome!